D1J1T (Dwight Taylor) (DJ) is:
- A website developer with over 20 years of experience located in Cary, NC serving RTP.
- A programmer of web, mobile, & stand-alone desktop applications.
- A consultant that can translate code specifics to time estimates and required costs.
- A computer programming and math / logic tutor.
- A trainer of programmers and development managers.
- A composer & musician.
- A lover of family, friends & felines.
I have had the priviledge of working with many types of clients and companies, in many different fields, under many different sets of circumstances:
- Small businesses, experts of their field, but knowing little about computers or the Internet in general. Those that may not have a huge budget, but DO have a huge passion/drive for their business!
- Companies that are very computer savy, knowledgeable about web languages, standards and practices. (Including Web Development, IT, Software, Networking, Upgrade/Repair)
- Clients that simply want a web presence, a gallery page, and/or to sell their product.
- Those that are curious about expanding their business using SEO/SEM and other web tools.
- Managers seeing a need for simple updates, though are having problems with their current developer(s).
- People that realize that their website is quite dated and/or want it to render properly on mobile devices.
- Businesses wanting training for their employees to be able to update their site properly in-house.
- Site owners that already have very talented graphic's artists, but without the know how to put those graphical components together on a website, to make it function, be user-friendly, with database support, etc. They need those graphics to shine on the web, but currently only do in print.
- Start-ups that don't have a website yet and have been focusing on direct mail or other marketing forms.
- Established website owners seeking enhancments or consultation in order to boost sales and their site(s) traffic.
- Business owners looking to cut costs and/or learn how to most efficiently update their company website on their own.
- College students and others desiring to learn a (or multiple) programming languages.
- Non-profits desiring help with their website or desiring presenters on a specific computer subject.
No matter which categor(ies) you may fit into above, if your company is ethical, wants to advance its exposure on the Internet and/or mobile devices, is willing to pay my competitive rate in a timely fashion, and feel that my skill set matches your needs, please contact d1j1t today.